Nigerian designer extraordinaire Mai Atafo recently unveiled his Spring/Summer ’23 collection in a recent fashion show Several Nigerian celebrities were in attendance, including Sharon Ooja and E buka Obi-Uchendu Lets take a look at how some of these fashionistas dressed for the event
Mai Atafo recently had a fashion show three years after his last runway show, as he unveiled his latest collection, The Atelier Spring/Summer ’23 collection. As is the case with many fashion shows, several celebrities were in attendance and they made sure to show out in style!
Check them out below:
1. Sharon Ooja ——-The Nollywood star draped her curves in a two-piece ensemble that showed off her toned body. The film star rocked a cropped black tank top over a twist-front velvet skirt. She paired the look with a vibrant blue purse and some silver sandals.
2. Ini Dima-Okojie ———-The Nollywood actress was another sight to behold at the event. She donned a pair of loose-fitted carton brown pants and paired them with a cute ruffle bralette, sporting statement earrings and wearing her hair down in a centre-part style.
3. Beverly Osu========= The Nollywood star and model showed off her long legs in an all-black ensemble. The ebony beauty sported a black mini dress and paired it with a longline blazer with feather hemlines on the sleeves. A photo of the actress. Source: Instagram
4. Linda Ejiofor & Hubby————-The mother of one and talented actress rocked a powerful green number featuring a pair of shorts and a blazer with an off-white bralette underneath.
Actress Lilian Afegbai, 6 other fashionistas serve major style goals Her husband and fellow film star, Ibrahim Suleiman kept things dapper in a brown two-piece.
5. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu ———–The media personality and top fashionista did not disappoint! The BBNaija host sported a cream doublebreasted blazer over a pair of metallic pants, accessorising with some dark sunnies. Ebuka at the event. Source: Instagram
6. Basketmouth———– The comedian/actor/rapper stepped out for the event looking like a million bucks in a dapper fit. He donned a brown leather ensemble and finished off with some sleek sunglasses. Photo of the entertainer.