The Nigerian bank was fired up on all cylinders.
- The All Share Index rallied higher by 0.79% to close at 25,987.14 points as against +0.50% appreciation recorded on Wednesday.
- Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -3.19%.
- Investors gained N106.72 Billion. Nigerian Stock Exchange market capitalization presently stands at N13.581 trillion.
- Nigerian bourse trading turnover was however unimpressive as trading volume drifted lower by 13.24% as against 58.05% gain recorded on Wednesday.
- GUARANTY Trust Bank, Sterling Bank , and Zenith Bank were the most active to boost market turnover.
- Market breadth closed positive as NB led 25 Gainers as against 7 Losers topped by ARDOVA at the end of today’s session – an improved performance when compared with the previous outlook.
NB up 10.00% to close at N47.85
WAPCO up 6.82% to close at N14.1
MOBIL up 1.04% to close at N195.1
GUARANTY up 1.96% to close at N26
DANGCEM up 0.89% to close at N135.9
ARDOVA down 9.65% to close at N10.3
UNILEVER down 5.56% to close at N13.6
REDSTAREX down 7.69% to close at N3
CAP down 0.58% to close at N17
DAARCOMM down 9.09% to close at N0.3
- Significant buying pressure from blue-chip stocks like Nigerian Breweries, GTbank, Dangote cement, and Mobil restored market confidence across the market spectrum.
- However, market liquidity remained a growing concern among stock traders.
- Nairametrics envisages you seek the advice of a certified financial advisor when selecting stocks