The Nigerian Stock Exchange market posted gains at the end of the trading session today. The All-Share Index increased by +0.29% to close at 39,128.34 from 39,015.58 index points. CONOIL topped the gainers list.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at NGN 20.48Tr. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at – 84%.
- The market closed in profit as CONOIL led 21 Gainers and GUINNESS topped the chart of 22 Losers with a noticeable bullish movement by the NSE ASI.
- CONOIL up +9.97% to close at N18.75
- STUDPRESS up +9.88% to close at N1.78
- ETERNA up +9.48% to close at N6.35
- UPL up +9.40% to close at N1.28
- WAPCO up +6.83% to close at N21.90
- GUINNESS down -9.89% to close at N28.70
- PORTPAINT down -9.85% to close at N2.38
- ACADEMY down -8.26% to close at N0.37
- LEARNAFRCA down -8.26% to close at N1.00
- REGALINS down -7.41% to close at N0.25
The NSE ASI saw a bullish move supporting Tuesday gains and showing bullish dominance since the start of the week. However, the following stocks are on our watchlist: PZ, Guaranty, Access bank, STANBIC, HONYFLOUR, GUINNESS and Flourmills.