A condition with exaggerated tension, worrying, and nervousness about daily life events.
|What are people curious about?
|Treatment for severe asthma
Causes include genetic and environmental factors.
A doctor can diagnose the condition by asking questions about the symptoms. Further lab tests may be necessary to rule out any other conditions.
- Treatable by a medical professional
- Diagnosed by medical professional
- Doesn’t require lab test or imaging
- Can last several years or be lifelong
- Common for ages 35-50
- More common in females
- Family history may increase likelihood for some types
Antidepressants: To alleviate depression.
Anti anxiety drugs: Inhibit anxiety.